Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Adoptive Family


This photo is of my visit to the house I was adopted into 34 years after my adoption.
Our family moved away from this house in 1970 and so my stay here
only lasted about six years, but holds many childhood memories for me.
This picture was taken in 1998.
My brother and I on the day we were adopted.



This is the house I was adopted into from

The Children's Aid Society Orphanage in 1964.



This is my adoptive family three years after my adoption.
The year is 1967.
This was a family portrait.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ban Asbestos – Prevent Mesothelioma

Help save millions of precious lives from this deadly cancer - click here

MesoBlog.org'>http://www.mesoblog.org/">MesoBlog.org – Get Asbestos Banned
blog counter
blog counterDiseño WebImprenta Sevilla