Monday, January 08, 2007

Post Reunion Art

(This art piece is done on reverse glass.)

The following are art pieces that I created post reunion with my birth family. The majority of them are from my art sketchbook or what I like to call my art journal. I don't see them as great works of art nor are they intended to hang in frames. I have shown a couple paintings here that I have framed because of their emotional significance for me. These art bits and bobs show my process of integrating new truths, my journey through blending my two selves, and my inner push to reach for a higher and freer sense of my self as an individual in the world.














































































































http://autobiographyartexhibit.blogspot.com/
This is my blog address that shares my art exhibit
around telling my life story and my journey
as an adoptee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

It's just beautiful Gwendolyn. I have so many thoughts about your art, I would love to talk to you about it.

I finally posted some of mine too.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ban Asbestos – Prevent Mesothelioma

Help save millions of precious lives from this deadly cancer - click here

MesoBlog.org'>http://www.mesoblog.org/">MesoBlog.org – Get Asbestos Banned
blog counter
blog counterDiseño WebImprenta Sevilla